maandag 9 juli 2012

NO ROSES NO SKIES



It's almost three weeks ago since I touched down in the Netherlands. I had one week left to relax and to get rid of my jetlag. And now I'm back in my normal routine, it feels like I never left. So time to go back to reality, where operating 4 flights a day and spending 5 days a week in a hotel is a normal thing to do. But it feels good. I enjoy work more than before and I'm looking forward to discover new places in Europe.

These pictures were taken on a rainy, cold and very typical dutch day. Temperatures dropped today to a freezing 13 degrees celcius, which is pretty cold for summertime if you ask me. I decided to wear my floral pants again (I already showed it twice on my previous blog) and combined it with my favorite waterfall jacket. Ready to face the cold wind.








Waterfall blazer: Forever21
Pants: H&M
T-shirt: Primark
Ballerina Flats: Primark
Necklace: DIY
Bag: Jimmy Choo (KO)

Follow The Fashion Moodboard

6 opmerkingen:

  1. PERFECT PANTS!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Also...you have amazing hair! What's your secret?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. super knap ben je!
    LOVE THE PANTS

    New outfit post ; Gotta go my own way
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the floral pants!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great outfit! I love those pants so much! Would love to see more outfit posts! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen